21.6.09

cinephilia


The Dude takes a hurried sip from his drink.

DUDE
C'mon man, who're you gonna believe?
Those guys are--we dropped off the
damn money--

LEBOWSKI
WHAT?!

DUDE
I--the royal we, you know, the
editorial--I dropped off the money,
exactly as per--Look, I've got certain
information, certain things have
come to light, and uh, has it ever
occurred to you, man, that given the
nature of all this new shit, that,
uh, instead of running around blaming
me, that this whole thing might just
be, not, you know, not just such a
simple, but uh--you know?

LEBOWSKI
What in God's holy name are you
blathering about?

DUDE
I'll tell you what I'm blathering
about! I got information--
new shit has come to light (...)
limousine scene
the big lebowski
joel coen, 1998


New shit and new killer dvds. More are coming shortly. Come and check it out.

No comments: